Shipping and Returns
$5 delivery charge applies for orders below $75. Free delivery with orders $75 and above. Free deliery is for a single trip only.
Delivery can be made within 1 week upon payment clearance (Ready stocks items) or upon goods arrival (pre order items). Delivery can be made from Mondays to Fridays between 1000 to 6.00pm. You will be contacted to arrange for a suitable delivery date and time. Please allow 3 to 4 hours interval for delivery in case of changing road conditions and other circumstances. Once delivery timings are confirmed, it is greatly appreciated that last minute changes are avoided. Pls also ensure someone is around to receive your items at the time of delivery.
if you prefer to self collect your items, you may do so at ii Woodlands Close,Woodiands 11, #04-28. Address is as per indicated in invoice. Pls contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements prior to coming. Goods uncollected 3 months from date of collection notification will be confiscated and resold to defray costs.
All children’s fumitures sold in Kids Haven are on self assembly basis (unless otherwise stated). in the event, you require assembly services, pls tick the assembly required box. Assembly charges are as per indicated. Assembly services requires around 1 week to arrange. Assembly services are only available on weekdays between 9 am to 6pm. No deliveries on Sundays and Public Holidays.
Items will be preassembled prior to delivery. Bigger items such as wardrobes and beds will be assembled onsite- Pls allow for sufficient space for the assembly works to take place. Pls ensure that sufficient space have been alloted for your purchases. Kids Haven will not accept any returns for items that are ordered wrongly, measured wrongly, etc. items sold in Kids Haven are non refundable once sold.
Free assembly is based on total orders of S788 nett and above (after discounts - if any). Cannot be used to offset any cash value.
Returns and Exchanges
Exchanges are allowed based on the following conditions (ALL Conditions had to be adhered to):
1. items are in its original packaging in unused and resellable condition.
2. Defective products due to manufacturer's defect (on a case by case basis).
3. Proof of purchase such as invoice number is given.
4. Within I4 days from reciept of goods.
5. Transport costs arising from the exchange are to be borne by the customers. An admin fee of 25% is required too (if the exchange
does not align with defects but on customers’own will).
6. Exchanges and returns are only accepted based on all above conditions and ON A CASE BY CASE BASIS.
At Kids Haven, we endeavor to deliver the items to you in good condition. Efforts have been taken in both packing and shipping process to ensure the items arrive safely. it is equally frustrating to both yourself and us when things go wrong during shipping transit or during the supplier's packing process. Here’s what to expect:
As these are handpainted children's furnitures or bulky wood furnitures, pls note that minor scratches, paint marks. and paint irregularities are common signs that could be found on hand made items. Pls pardon these signs in the event you face them in your purchase. in the case of beds and wardrobes (minor chips might occur during the shipping process).
1. If your surface defects does not affect the asthetic and usage function of the product, we will be glad you continue to use them.
2. If the surface defects does not align with point i, please send pictures of affected product to customerservice®itidshaven.sg with your order details. We will arrange to repair or replace the affected parts within 7 days. in the event, we do not have the available part on hand. pls allow for 3 to 5 weeks for the replacement part to be shipped in.
All other issues relating to the above will be dealt on a case by case basis. Pls report defects or any unsatisfaction within 14 days upon reciept of your products to customerserviceebkidshavensg. All issues should be accompanied with photos and information relating to the issue. Pls allow for 2 to 3 days of investigation work to be done. A satisfactory answer and the necessary actions will be taken accordingly. We apologise for any inconvenience caused for any issues arising from these problems.