Terms and Conditions
PURCHASE TERMS & CONDITIONS
PURCHASE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Delivery Rates & Timings
Delivery timing: Mon to Fri, either 9 am - 1 pm or 2 - 6 pm. Saturday delivery is subject to availability and would incur an additional $50 charge. Strictly no Sunday and Public Holiday deliveries.
Delivery date: You will be contacted in advance to arrange a convenient date and time. Please allow 3 to 4 hours interval for delivery. Delivery can be made within 1 week of payment clearance (Ready stocks items). Shift/Dismantle/Disposal not included: Please clear room before delivery. Disposal service is at $40-100 per disposal, to be pre-arranged.
$7 delivery charge applies for orders below $75. Free single trip delivery for purchases more than $75. A 2nd trip starts from $20. NOTE: Addresses in TUAS, SENTOSA, and JURONG ISLAND are subject to additional costs of $20. The amount will be collected even after orders are submitted online. Non-lift landing (e.g. Half a flight of stairs, delivery to the bedroom but with stairs) will incur an additional $20 per floor per item. Please inform beforehand.
Delivery lead time is around 3-4 weeks if a product has run out of stock. For solid pine wood items like beds and wardrobes, around 2.5 to 3 months. (Subject to shipping delays).
Kids Haven sources its products from overseas. We do not operate factories and therefore do not have direct control over the manufacturing and shipping process.
If you prefer to self-collect your items, you may do so at our Woodlands outlet. (Ask for address). Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements prior to coming. Goods uncollected 3 months from the date of collection notification will be confiscated and resold to defray costs. Exceptions can be made if prior notice is given.
Free assembly: For all beds, full wardrobes, and full study tables. Other furniture prices do not include assembly (range from $15-$20 per item) unless otherwise stated. Assembly services require around 1 week to arrange.
Items will be pre-assembled prior to delivery. Bigger items such as wardrobes and beds will be assembled onsite. Please allow for sufficient space for the assembly works and space for the items.
Should there be no reasonable amount of space given at the point of assembly, additional charges of $100 will apply for additional labour. We need a clearance space of around 20cm for screws to enter.
Furniture disposals, removal, moving of furnitures at the customer's home from point to point, reassembly and dismantling are subject to additional charges. Please notify prior to delivery.
We DO NOT include lights assembly and bookshelves wall mounting services in our charges. Please arrange your own electrician or handyman.
Full payment is required prior to delivery. A minimum of 50% deposit is required for items with longer waiting time. Balance payment by bank transfer.
SOLID Pine Wood Beds - Additional Terms and Conditions
1. Wood: Due to the nature of the pine wood, there will be imperfect wood pieces, hairline cracks, visible wood grains like eyes and irregular grains throughout the bed. This does not constitute a defect. Please examine our displays carefully.
2. Bed Base: The bed base used is raw finish - solely as a support for the mattress. Please specify if you prefer adding varnish. Varnish is additional $40 per tier. (E.g. Double deck is $80)
3. Paint: Non-toxic oil base painting technique which allows the pine oak wood grains to show.
4. Solid Pine Wood Beds are strictly non-refundable as they are made-to-order.
5. Warranty: 1 year limited structural warranty from date of delivery (Note: Max 200kg load)
6. As solid pine wood beds are made to order. ALL orders placed will be given an artwork for approval prior to production. Please vet and check through the artwork details prior to confirmation.
Once confirmation in writing is given, ALL discrepancies arising from the bed delivery will be dependant on the signed artwork and not the Order form. This is because changes could still have been made even after orders are placed.
Beds cannot be further altered once artwork is confirmed and submitted for production. Any additional changes after order placement are subject to additional charges (where applicable).
Maxtrix Beds (Additional Terms and Conditions)
1. Please note that the trundle of the Maxtrix collection cannot fit standard single size mattresses bought from elsewhere. We carries a range of standard size mattresses that can fit this collection.
2. Warranty: 5 years limited structural warranty from date of delivery.
3. Purchase of Maxtrix parts ONLY does not consitute installation works. Installation charges applies seperately.
Returns and Exchanges
Kids Haven strives for customer satisfaction and we want to make your shopping experience with us a pleasant one. Returns and exchanges are willingly accepted within 7 days from the day the purchase is made and we will issue a full refund, excluding the delivery charge if we have already delivered the items to you.
You are responsible to bring the items to our showroom. If a collection service is required, there is a S$50 collection charge for beds, furniture, and other larger items, S$30 dispatched courier service for smaller items. There is also an admin fee of 25% if the return/exchange is due to customers' own will.
For all returns, we simply ask that you take care to return the items to us in the condition that you received them. The return items should be unopened and unused and still in its original packaging.
Please note that we cannot accept returns as following conditions except due to manufacturing defects.
- Items returned not in its original packaging
- Items sold at As-Is condition
- Items have been used
- Mattresses, pillows, etc that have been unwrapped (For hygiene reasons)
- Item has been personalized or made to your specific requirement. (All solid pine wood products are strictly non-refundable)
- Items indent from overseas especially for you.
- Goods damaged after leaving our store or have checked and received in good condition during the delivery.
At Kids Haven, we endeavor to deliver the items to you in good condition. Efforts have been taken in both packing and shipping process to ensure the items arrive safely. it is equally frustrating to both yourself and us when things go wrong during shipping transit or during the supplier's packing process.
Here’s what to expect:
As these are hand-painted children's furniture or bulky wood furniture, please note that minor scratches, paint marks. and paint irregularities are common signs that could be found on hand-made items. Please pardon these signs in the event you face them in your purchase. in the case of beds and wardrobes (minor chips might occur during the shipping process).
1. If your surface defects do not affect the aesthetic and usage function of the product, we will be glad you continue to use them.
2. If the surface defects do not align with point 1, please send pictures of the affected product to email@example.com with your order details. We will arrange to rectify or replace the affected parts within 7 days. in the event, we do not have the available part on hand, please allow for 3 to 5 weeks for the replacement part to be shipped in. In the case of customised beds about 1.5 to 2 months as the parts had to be remake due to special sizes.
All other issues relating to the above will be dealt on a case-by-case basis. Please report defects or any dissatisfaction within 7 days upon receipt of your products to firstname.lastname@example.org. All issues should be accompanied by photos and information relating to the issue. Please allow for 2 to 3 days of investigation work to be done. A satisfactory answer and the necessary actions will be taken accordingly. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by any issues arising from these problems.
Above terms and conditions are subject to changes in the management without prior notice.